Temperature Humidity Test chamber are widely used in testing various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry and humidity. It is applicable for quality inspection for all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instruction, automobile, plastic, metal, food, and chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries. Unique shape with high performance material, whether you’re testing aerospace products, electronic instrumentation, materials, electrical and electronic products and various electronic components, our High low alternating temp. Humidity test chamber can give you a perfect solution. It able to simulate a wide range of temperature and humidity environments, that temperatures ranging from -70°C to +150°C,and humidity range is from 10% to 98% RH. KOMEG can also offer you best solutions based on your own requirements.
Product Certification and Features
* CE approved with 1 year warranty
* 33% energy saving than 2rd generation of KOMEG products.
* Working hours up to 4,320 hours testing without downtime.
* The ideal simulation test chamber for all heat and cold testing between -20 ºC and 150 ºC
* Well-suited for reliability testing based on current test standards in the temperature range of -20 °C to 150 °C and 20% to 98% RH.
* Meet all requirements for extreme testing and low temperature alternating